Terms and conditions of use
Connected access to the website casinointernationalpartnerships.com
Access to the website is free, except for the "my space" part whose access is reserved for users holding personalized identifiers transmitted by Casino as part of the contractual relationship with these users.
The connection to the site is reserved for adults. The publisher reserves the right to ask for any age justification, especially if online ordering services are used.
Operation of the site:
The casinointernationalpartnerships.com website allows users to:
- To obtain information on the Casino Group and the Business Partnerships Department of DISTRIBUTION CASINO France
- To have access via personalized identifiers to documentation and personalized information
Website Management casinointernationalpartnerships.com
For the good management of the site casinointernationalpartnerships.com, the Publisher may at any time:
- modify, suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site;
- modify, or delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- modify, suspend the site casinointernationalpartnerships.com in order to proceed to updates.
The use of the casinointernationalpartnerships.com website requires the use of accessible and up-to-date internet connection.
The responsibility of the Publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, that’s preventing access to the site or any of its features. The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data (usernames, computer / smartphone passwords and / or logins to the site) including from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult. The Publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the site casinointernationalpartnerships.com or any service accessible via the Internet;
- because of the non-observance by you of these conditions of use.
The Publisher is not responsible for damage to you, third parties and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the Site and you will not take any action against it.
The Publisher assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the geographical data displayed in the casinointernationalpartnerships.com website. If the Publisher were subject to an amicable or judicial procedure due to your use of the casinointernationalpartnerships.com website, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
The setting up by you of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the Casino Group. The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way its decision. In the event that the Publisher grants his authorization, this one is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation of justification at the expense of the Publisher. In any case, any link will have to be removed on request of the Publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher who declines any responsibility for their content.
Protection of personal data:
The Publisher, in his capacity as controller, respects the privacy of users of the Site and complies with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, in its current version, as well as recommendations issued by the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
Personal information collected through electronic mail or forms is intended only for METI and is subject to external communications for the sole purpose of management or to meet legal and regulatory obligations. By using the Site and communicating your personal data, you expressly agree to such use.
All the appropriate measures are taken by the Publisher to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
It should be noted, however, that we cannot ensure the confidentiality of messages that you can send to us through an open telecommunications network.
The Publisher informs you that you have a right to access and correct personal information about you. You also have the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data.
In order to identify you during your connection to the Site and to facilitate your participation in certain events and activities on the Site, METI, like many companies, may place one or more cookies on your computer:
- Cookies are blocks of data that do not identify the user but are used to record information relating to its navigation on the website.
- Their shelf life in your computer is 30 days. In no case do these cookies collect personal information. You can delete these cookies from your hard drive, block them, or request a warning before they are stored on your hard drive.