GĂ©ant Casino,the leader in low prices, is now affirming its position as a daily ally for young families and launching its new concept of simplicity, efficiency and friendliness. GĂ©ant Casino affirms its position as an ally in the daily lives of young families and offers a new concept that is simple, efficient, friendly and multi-channel.
- 124 stores worldwide
- Sales area per store: between 2,500 and 14,000 mÂ˛
- Average sales area: ~7,000 mÂ˛
- Total sales area: more than 872,000 mÂ˛
- Turnover: â‚¬4.8 billion
- Assortment: more than 40,000 products
With a premium positioning,Â Casino supermarchĂ©sfocuses on service and customer experience. A supermarket that would also be a place to live, with a strong focus on jobs. A supermarket that gives the impression of shopping at local shops but without breaking the bank. A festive, lively and authentic supermarket.
- 431 stores worldwide
- Sales area per store: between 1,000 and 2,500 mÂ˛
- Average sales area: ~1,660 mÂ˛
- Total sales area: more than 715,000 mÂ˛
- Turnover: more than â‚¬3.3 billion
- Assortment: ~22,000 food products and 3,500 non-food products
A local store, oriented towards the customer, with many services: fresh fruit juices, a service counter (delicatessen and cheese), snacking, Wi-Fi, coffee or drinks at the counter, post office service, Western Union,...
A place of life and conviviality in the city, on a human scale.
With Le Petit Casino, shopping becomes a pleasure. The opportunity to discover new products and innovative services adapted to new lifestyles in the city.
- 5,392 stores worldwide
- Sales area per store: between 60 and 800 mÂ˛
- Average sales area: ~130 mÂ˛
- Total sales area: more than 726,000 mÂ˛
- Turnover: more than â‚¬2.5 billion
- Assortment: 2,700 minimum references for stores of less than 200mÂ˛ and 3,700 minimum references for areas of less than 300mÂ˛.
Glazed faĂ§ades open onto the street, a palette of bright colours combined with modern grey tones, acid external blinds, a studied, seductive light that is perfectly integrated into their urban landscape.
But beyond the aesthetic qualities of the brand revisited, to meet the new expectations of urban consumers,Â Franprix looks back at the priorities of his profession as a local storekeeper: welcome, pleasure, product quality. With a local urban positioning, Franprix offers many services with a quality offer and a real friendly atmosphere in its stores.
- 893 stores in France
- Sales area per store: between 100 and 2,000 mÂ˛
- Average sales area: ~400 mÂ˛
- Total sales area: more than 367,000 mÂ˛
- Turnover: more than â‚¬1.6 billion
- Traffic: 2nd place with the highest attendance rate: 24 visits / an / client
- Assortment: about 6,000 references with a limited non-food offer
Omnichannel leader and historical trader in the city centre for 85 years, Monoprix offers its urban customers a range of quality products and innovative services every day. The brand offers a range of food products in its departments, but also Beauty, Fashion and Home products.
Since its first store, opened in Rouen in 1932, Monoprix has constantly reinvented itself by accompanying the evolution of the city and lifestyles. Monoprix has set itself the ambition to be the reference in local commerce through a differentiating in-store experience and an incomparable customer relationship.
- Format: qualitative brand
- Number of points of sale: 316 stores
- Average surface area: 1776 mÂ˛
- Location areas: city centres in France and abroad (Tunisia, Mauritius, Libya, Qatar, Luxembourg, Lebanon, Martinique)